About the SymposiumThe annual symposium will host the researchers hired through the ALMA Joint Scientific Research Program, and they will be presenting the latest science results related to ALMA. Hence, we do not accept any contribution talks and posters.
- The times written in the program are Japan Standard Time (JST).
- The time for each talk is 25 minutes included a Q&A time (5 mins).
- No banquet will be organized.
Notes on On-site Participation
- Please take your temperature at the thermometer at the entrance on entering the building.
- Please take your temperature in advance and refrain from coming to the meeting if you have a fever or feel unwell. If you are found to have a fever, you will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please switch to online participation.
- We plan to set the maximum number of participants at the venue (~60). If the room is full, you may be asked to participate online in another room in the ALMA building.
- Please wear a mask in the meeting room and sanitize your hands. Masks can be removed if circumstances require so (heat, discomfort) and you can keep social distance and/or other appropriate measures.
- Please come warm as the windows will be opened a little for ventilation.
- For lunch and other meals, please use the cafeterias and convenience stores on campus and in the neighborhood. If you wish to have lunch in the venue, please eat silently in the area with the acrylic board at the rear of the venue.
On-line Registration for Audiences
Deadline : 23:59JST December 15, 2022.
The on-line registration is for the audience of the symposium. If you will attende eather at Mitaka or On-line, please register on above.
Note: The registration is independent on that of ALMA/45m/ASTE Users Meeting 2022 (UM). So, even when you already registered the UM, you need to regster above page again.
Organaizer: Masumi Shimojo (NAOJ)
Hosted by the ALMA Project, National Astronomical Observatory of Japan