- science operations status before COVID-19 pandemic
- return to operation
- expected capabilities for future cycles
- science highlights
- current status of open use
- future plan of open use and future plan for charged telescope time (+ discussion)
- Report of a Large program
- science highlights from open use
- site status and return to the operation
- future plans of open use and observatory operation
ProgramProgram (pdf file)
Poster PresentationPoster list (pdf file)
On-line RegistrationRegistration form.
Registration deadline for poster presentation: December 4th, 2020.
Registration without poster presentation will be accepted by December 22nd, 2020.
We are collecting information on future ALMA/45m/ASTE related workshops organized by community. We can advertize it briefly during the UM if desired. Please contact through the email address above.
Hiroshi Nagai, Misato Fukagawa, Daisuke Iono, Alvaro Gonzalez, Ken Tatematsu, Takeshi Kamazaki(NAOJ)